Guest Review: Just What I Needed by Lorelei James

The second sexy novel in the Need You series, from the New York Times bestselling author of the Mastered Series and the Blacktop Cowboys® Series.

Trinity Carlson might be having the worst day ever. And that was before she started drinking in a dive bar, right across from her ex and his new girlfriend. So when she finally decides enough is enough, she grabs hold of a hot, blond stranger and gives him the kiss of his life.

Walker Lund never expected that a chance at love would hit him right on the mouth. Since the moment his brother decided to settle down, Walker has been dodging his family’s hopes that he’ll do the same.  He’s never been interested in following in anyone’s footsteps. But when he discovers his sexy assailant has given him a fake name and number he suddenly finds himself in the mood for a little hot pursuit...





I LOVE. LORELEI. JAMES. No, seriously. I REALLY do. I have read ALL of her books and could not wait for this one! So when I got it, naturally, I spent an entire afternoon consuming it. And I am SO happy that I did.

From the get-go, I knew that I would love Trinity. She is a fuller figured, spunky and cute girl who goes out and plants one on a guy in a bar. I mean, who doesn’t wish they had the self-confidence to do that?! But instead of giving the guy even the slightest of a chance, she gives him a fake name and non-working phone number. Fast-forward a little bit, and she finds herself back in his path…and eventually with his heart.

Walker and Trinity are ADORABLE. Walker is a down to earth, family man who clearly loves a woman for who she is, not for what he hopes he can make her become. From the moment these two met, their chemistry built and built until it absolutely exploded. The journey to their happily ever after was a perfectly paced ride, building and building with every single encounter. Of course, Lorelei James has the ability to write some seriously steamy and sexy scenes, and she does not disappoint!

It’s an incredibly sweet, believable romance that transpires just as it should, and left me begging for more from this extremely talented author.

Rating: 5 Stars 

I read and reviewed a paperback copy of the book gifted to the blog, from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review. All conclusions reached are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment