Review: Stud For Hire by Sabrina York

Just south of Fort Worth, Texas, you’ll find a little ranch where the hot, toned cowboys are ready and eager to take it all off and make your naughtiest fantasies come true...

When her sister plans a wild bachelorette weekend at the Double S Ranch, Hanna Stevens is pretty sure she’ll just grin and bear it while the other women get their fill of hot cowboy strippers. After all, Hanna has never met a man who made her really want.

Zack, Hanna’s future husband, offered to marry her and save her family’s ranch from financial ruin, and while she accepted, it was never what you’d call a passionate affair. But when she locks eyes with Logan, Hanna is suddenly overwhelmed by the feeling she’s always craved and never experienced: Pure. Animal. Desire...






I admit, the cover is what prompted me to pick up the book. I was dazzled by the sexy cowboy with amazing abs. The synopsis had me a bit worried because I have no tolerance for cheater books, but the circumstances surrounding Hanna’s engagement and “relationship” with Zach (or lack thereof) eased my fears. I can’t explain it without giving away spoilers, but I certainly wouldn’t classify this as a “cheater book.”

I had some preconceived notions that this was just going to be a superficial book about a “Magic Mike”-style ranch for horny cowgirls. What I discovered was a genuine love story with a strong and loyal hero, a heroine in danger and an evil villain that wants to trap and oppress the beautifully talented heroine. What’s unique about this fairytale is that the hero doesn’t just want to save the heroine, but to give her the freedom to become the woman she wants and deserves to be, supporting her dreams and her happiness.

Logan is my new book boyfriend! He’s kind, loyal, strong and he will do anything to make sure the woman he loves is safe, protected, loved and happy. I fell in love with him right alongside Hanna. Their story will definitely tug at your heartstrings!

What I also love about this book was the family aspect. Hanna loves her family and would do anything for them. And Logan has a big, loud and loving family with three sexy, mischievous brothers who will no doubt be breaking hearts throughout the series.

STUD FOR HIRE is a delightful read full of humor, strength and love. Don’t let the title fool you. This story is anything but superficial. It’s a book where dreams come true, good trumps evil, and yes, where oily-muscled cowboys tantalize and titillate…and where love conquers all.

I want to thank the publisher for gifting me a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. All conclusions reached are my own.




3 comments:

  1. :D Thank you for this awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome! Thank you for writing an awesome book!

      Delete
  2. :D Thank you for this awesome review!

    ReplyDelete