Review: The Inheritance: Part VI by Olivia Mayfield

In the shocking conclusion to Olivia Mayfield’s The Inheritance, the truth about Cassandra is finally in the open. But will anyone escape with the winnings alive?

The Inheritance, Part VI
The Truth
As the situation at the Willings manor quickly spirals out of control, it’s up to Maggie and Andrew to act quickly and make sure that no one else gets hurt. But getting the evidence to the police won’t be as easy as it seems, especially when the guilty party is determined to keep their involvement hidden and keep themselves out of jail.

In the wake of all the tragedy and lies in her family, Maggie is ready to move on from her past and look forward to a future with Andrew. But with a crazed killer in their midst, she may not make it out alive to see if he feels the same way…




What a wild ride this serial has been! I have been on the edge of my seat since I started reading Part I! I would have never guessed who was responsible for Cassandra’s disappearance to be who it really was. I’m not going to spill because I don’t want to ruin the surprise for those who haven’t read it yet.

I loved how out of all the bad things that happened, some good came out of them. The disappearance of Cassandra is resolved, the responsible parties are brought to justice, and a love is rekindled. Maggie also finds a new purpose for her life.

This was a great mystery and I enjoyed reading it. And although many horrible things were revealed, a happily ever after was not imminent, but the groundwork has been laid for it to get there. Great job Olivia Mayfield!

I was gifted an eBook copy from the publisher via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review. All conclusions reached are my own.



This serial is also available combined (Books 1-6) in one eBook HERE.

Comments